Aluflam North America is a recognized leader in fire-rated aluminum/glass construction, and has become known for its top-of-the-line vision doors, windows, and glazed wall systems. Part of the Aluflam Group of companies, Aluflam North America is based in modern manufacturing facilities in Cerritos, California.
Aluminum was traditionally not known as a core material for fire-rated construction – but has quickly gained a position as the material of choice. Consider the following:
- Improved synergy with traditional non-fire rated construction
- Crisp lines
- Narrow frame profiles
- Superior choice of finishes
- Corrosion resistance
- Ease of installation
At Aluflam, we consider service the key to our success. From the architect’s evaluation and specification of product through the quoting and supply process with the commercial glazing contractor, Aluflam will work closely to provide efficient and accurate service to our customers.
It’s easy to see why Aluflam has become the favorite with architects and installers alike.
Aluflam North America Company History
The history of Aluflam North America goes back to the summer of 2003, when the rapid success in Europe had resulted in curiosity about expansion into the North American market. At that time, there were evident gaps in the market, and Aluflam decided to launch quickly:
- October 2003: Corporate structure is established and sales/marketing office is set up
- December 2003: Successful fire testing at Underwriters Laboratories in Chicago
- April 2004: Initial orders accepted
During that period of time, Aluflam North America showed solid growth and matured into a position of evaluating manufacturing in the US. Again, an aggressive and efficient plan was executed:
- December 2006: Decision to launch manufacturing
- May 2007: Move into new factory location
- June 2007: Installation of new state-of-the-art computer controlled fabrication equipment
- September 2007: Shipment of first orders manufactured in US
- September 2014: Move into larger factory location